Home  Categories  About  Help

 Top 10 Domains
       College Admission ­
Page 4 of 32,442,254 Results

University of Minnesota - Parking and Transportation Services


University of Minnesota - Parking and Transportation Services University of Minnesota htt-p://www.umn.edu/ 612-625-5000 Main navigation | Main content Campuses: Twin Cities Crookston Duluth Morris Rochester Other Locations Go to the U of M ... more pages

Applying For Your J-1 Visa | Office of International Programs


... should present the following documents to a U.S. consular officer at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate in your country to apply for a J-1 exchange visitor visa. Please refer to your U.S. Embassy or Consulate regarding visa processing ... more pages

International Affairs: Visa Assistance


International Affairs: Visa Assistance Skip Navigation Home Page University of California, Riverside International Affairs You are here: UCR Home > International Affairs > Visa Ass-istance A to Z Listing Campus Map Find People Search ... more pages

Center for International Services, Syracuse University


Center for International Services, Syracuse University SU Home MySlice Directories People Search Advanced Home About Us Office Location Our Staff Contact Programs & Activities Mix it Up Connections Mentors Mentees English Conversation ... more pages

J-1 Visa


J-1 Visa Skip to main navigation Skip to site map Search Site Search Field J-1 Visa Basics Programs Participants Program Sponsors Host Families/Employers Find a program Gain an Education Build New Skills Teach Others View all U.S. Embassies ... more pages

Visa Application Procedures


... NH 03755 Telephone: (603) 646-3474 Visa.and.Immigration.Services@Dartmouth.edu Home >   Services We Provide > Visa Application Procedures F-1 Visa Application Proc-edures J-1 Visa Application Procedures H-1B Temporary Worker Petition ... more pages

F1 Visa and Immigration Information | University of Nevada, Las Vegas


... leave the country on an expired F-1 visa, you will not be allowed to return unless you have obtained a new valid F-1 visa. Visas can be obtained ONLY at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate OUTSIDE the U.S. To Renew Your F-1 Visa I-20 signed for ... more pages

Obtain a Visa | International Student Services


... Considerations   Obtain a Visa Student Visa Most students will either get an F-1 (stu-dent) or a J-1 (exchange visitor) visa. Tourist Visa If you enter the U.S. with a tourist visa (B-1/B-2) or under the Visa Waiver Program that your ... more pages

On-Campus | International Student Services


... Apply Schools Cost of Attendance Admitted Before Arrival Immigration Document Mailing Options Pay the SEVIS Fee Obtain a Visa Activate Your Online ID Arrival Dates for New Students Pre-Register for Orientation Prepare Health Documents Send ... more pages

F-1 & F-3 Student Forms | Office of International Programs


... Enter Graduate School (en Español) English Language Institute (ELI) Applying For Your F Visa Transferring in to UTEP Changing to Student Status from Another Visa Status Pre-Arrival Information Orientation & Check-In PASE Qué es el ... more pages

« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »

the sufog company © 2020   •  for more information contact webmaster@sufog.com